The Mating Game The Mating Game

I liked it a bit.

LoL that Butter Face thing was amazing. Oh so funny. I liked how it ended too..cuz he was nice to that one chick. Being a girl I do not care for nudity but, if you want to get more votes from guys you'll have to animate some "stuff". The animation was pretty good, and I don't care if the game was easy to beat..really it's a dating type game, what do you expect. And that Ugly chicks' friends line at the end is only true because normal nice girls don't care what their friends look like. Ofcourse Slutty whore-bitchy cheerleader stereotypes that you meet in highschool and think they are better than everyone else however; are an exception to normal.(cuz they bitch-whores who'll date rich 80year olds as soon as they turn 18) But in real most girls aren't that slutty (far as I know), but that wasn't reality so good job.

Kookin' Kidz Kookin' Kidz

Bwhahaha! Die my pretties!

Yay that witch rocked! Show those kids who is boss! Fucking hilarious and addictive. Nothing like a healthy balanced diet of boiled children eye of newt and toad tongue to get your day moving, eh?